Wednesday, November 30, 2011

EOC Week 9: Three Great Mission Statements

I found a few good mission statements throughout my fellow classmates but its unfortunate that some are behind and didnt post yet. The top three posts have to be from Sportivo Vodka by Michele Brown, Slender Vodka by Christine McCall, and Every Man’s Vodka by Kaide Cron. They all were different but had great content and provided what was need in a good mission statement.

I like Sportivo Vodka because of how she described the "Spunky", that is such cool word and it just livened up the mission statement right from the beginning. I like how she already has goals and a target market infused in her statement and I can see the confidence in this mission statement as well. This has great content and kind of makes me jealous. Next would have to be Every Man’s Vodka by Kaide Cron. She was straight to the point in her mission statement: “Every Man’s Vodka is selling the experience of using this product with your buddies but getting a stronger, longer buzz than a beer without looking like a sissy drinking a mixed drink.” That’s just an awesome choice of words and kind of makes me want to grab a bottle of Every Man’s Vodka. I also loved how she was all about the experience of the vodka and not the look or the flavor or any other fancy doo-hickie; straight to the point and full of great content. Last but not least has to be Slender Vodka by Christine McCall. Her mission statement was real short but sweet I think; it did the job and a well job done.  Not so sure about the name because it seems a little too plain but that’s not my purpose of the post. She did a good job and I do have some good competition in this group of Vodka companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment