Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 6 EOC: ME X3


There are plenty of products and items that help us individualize ourselves and kind hard to bring down to three products but the first product that comes to mind has to be music. Music is a big product. Whether it’s a cd or an MP3 or itunes, music defines my everyday life. It determines my mood I am in at that moment and inspires me through my choice of a career and channels its way into my own music. I could say my iPod but that’s not a product that defines me, it’s the music that is contained within it. Something else that definitely sticks out to me are Metallica T-shirts. I love the artwork that Pushead (an artist) has done in drawing up various shirt designs for Metallica T-shirts. I love the artwork on Metallica T-shirts so much, I got actually got one of them as my first tattoo and I’m planning on getting some more. Wearing my Metallica shirts makes me feel proud to a fan and in some sort of way, contributing to the band. I tend to look and Metallica T-shirts that I haven’t seen anybody else wear because I want to have something different but at the same time, sporting my favorite artists. I think hair ties would oddly enough be a product that projects who I am. I love and enjoy my long hair and the only way I can tame it from its intense curls is by putting it back in a ponytail, usually using Scrunci hair ties. They are cheap and always have one on me, whether if it’s on my wrist or in my hair; I couldn’t live a day without one. All these products all kind of tie into each such as the Music, Metallica T-shirts, and of course the hair tie because Metallica used to have long hair. I could probably go on with a list of products but these are predominantly the first things that popped into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment