Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 8: Creative Content


For Koot’s Brüt Vodka creative content/Advertising/Commercial, I’m thinking about making 2 different radio commercials. These commercials are geared for men and women between the ages of 21 and 35; the party animals that prefer classy drinks. One commercial aimed at men with the fast energetic speaker and the random punchy sound effects that you find in a lot of radio commercials or maybe just a short funny guy story, I don’t want the commercial to be over the top. The other commercial will be made to appeal women with a slow and soothing deep voice describing the product along with ambient sounds of a club or scenery and people mingling chatter. They are both are not going to be longer than 30 seconds each, the second one made for the female audience will be about 15seconds. I want to keep these commercial simple and to the point, kind of like my product: No flavoring, no additive. It’s just great vodka. Possibly develop a short slogan or theme for the product as well because those usually do well in advertisements. The first commercial directed for men will have a quick story of 2 individuals arguing over something at a party (A male and a female) and a narrating voice will interrupt their conversation and they freak out thinking its god and the narrator will tell them about Koot’s Brüt Vodka. As for the women’s voice, I want to intentionally make it a man trying to make a women’s voice to get a little laugh out of it. This might sound a little dull at the moment but this is just the beginning of the creative content process. I am also thinking about creating a unique green bottle through Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. When I have the radio commercials playing through the YouTube video, I’ll have pictures of my vodka brand throughout the clip. I am also trying to keep my options open right now so I can add or change this plan around to suite the market appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment