Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


Going up with music all around me, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the field. I was just expecting to work in the music industry because I’ve been playing guitar and bass for over 7 years and that's all I knew but learned the other side of audio. I’ve studied music theory throughout my years but also do post production and on-location sound as well. Attending The Art Institute of Las Vegas currently to help broaden my view on audio and build skills that will better me now and in the future. I have a few current projects of mixing a few music tracks. I specialize in music production and a working for live sound as well. Mixing music or post production is what I have the most fun with because there are so many different ways you approach this and improve each mix. I am also an expert Foley artist and do great ADR work as well.  Foley is also another passion of mine and sound design. I am keeping my mind open to a project that I can possible work on in the audio industry because they will only help me grow. Technology is always becoming more advanced and is evolving how the audio industry. Any experience that has to do with sound is what I’m looking for. I am always striving to better myself and making the best productions I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment