Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service


The best customer service I’ve ever had and the only good experience I had was when I bought my first bass guitar from Sam Ash.  I have been drooling over this one bass guitar for years and finally got the cash to buy it so I went on the hunt around Las Vegas to see if any music departments carried the product. Guitar Center and a few other places didn’t have it in stock. So I swung buy Sam Ash one day and saw that one bass I wanted except it wasn’t the same body finish in which I wanted so I got super bummed and thought I’d never figure out where to get this bass. When I was leaving, I decided to ask the front desk receptionist if they were going to be getting any new shipments of this particular bass I want and she said “ No, but if you to, we can set up a special order and have the finish and number of strings you wanted for no extra charge. We will just call you up in about 2 weeks when it gets here and you can pick it up.” I was so stoked that I bought it right away, but 2 weeks went by and I didn’t get any phone call so I decided to swing by and see if it was there but the manager told me that they had a delay since it was being shipped from Korea and gave me 10% discount and waved the shipping and handling fees. That was probably the nicest thing any company has ever done for me and was the only good customer service I’ve had. That experience definitely made me a loyal customer and has been shopping there ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment